We are a full service public affairs agency in Washington, DC with expertise in designing and executing winning issue advocacy, legislative, grassroots, and reputation management campaigns. We work on a range of high-profile issues, including immigration, education, labor, transportation, and civil rights.
New Paradigm Strategy Group is looking for a summer 2019 Graphic Design Intern who is a creative thinker with strong minimalist design aesthetics.
As a Graphic Design Intern, you will:
- Assist in the design and production of projects. Projects include but are not limited to digital advertisements, social media graphics, microsites, presentations, and reports.
- Work with the team to brainstorm creative ideas to enhance the message and engage the audience.
- Maintain and update design assets and projects.
You might be a good fit if you’re:
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Extremely detail-oriented and well-organized
- Familiar with current design trends and interested in progressive politics
- Current bachelor’s degree candidate or recent grad
- Background in Graphic Design or related disciplines
- High level of motivation and ability to thrive in a startup environment
Ideally, this is a full-time internship (9:30-6 Mondays through Thursdays and 9:30-5 on Fridays.) As it is unpaid, we can be flexible with outside commitments.
To apply please provide a brief cover letter, resume, and online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Paradigm Strategy Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment, and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.