New Paradigm Strategy Group is looking for a Graphic Design Intern who is a creative thinker with expertise in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
A firm rooted in politics, public affairs, and campaigns, New Paradigm executes rapid-response style communications in a fast paced and collaborative environment. Candidates must have the ability to work independently, meet tight deadlines, and balance multiple design projects at once.
As a Graphic Design Intern, you will:
- Assist in the conceptualization and creation of design projects, including but not limited to digital advertisements, social media graphics, websites, presentations, infographics, and reports.
- Work with the digital and creative team to brainstorm ideas that enhance the language and layout of design projects.
- Resize graphics for a variety of end-placements and aspect ratios
You might be a good fit if you:
- Have expert proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and XD
- Are extremely detail-oriented and well-organized
- Are familiar with current design trends
It’d be a plus if:
- You have experience in Adobe Premiere or AfterEffects
- Current bachelor’s degree candidate or recent grad
- Background in Graphic Design or related disciplines
- High level of motivation and ability to thrive on a small team
To apply, please send your resume and a link to your portfolio to email@example.com with the subject line “Graphic Design Intern.”
New Paradigm Strategy Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment, and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.