We are a full service public affairs agency in Washington, DC with expertise in designing and executing winning issue advocacy, legislative, grassroots, and reputation management campaigns. We work on a range of high-profile issues, including immigration, education, labor, transportation, and civil rights.
New Paradigm Strategy Group is looking for a Digital Intern to assist in the creation and management of digital collateral.
As a Digital Intern, you will:
- Assist in the research, creation, and launch of digital projects, including paid and organic advertisements,websites, landing pages, petitions/sign-up forms, and more
- Work with the design team to develop strategic copy that accompanies static image ads, video ads, website designs, and more
- Brainstorm creative ideas and implement advertising best practices to enhance digital performance,targeting, and engagement
- Develop and analyze data dashboards for digital/social media ad performance and website analytics
You might be a good fit if:
- You’re a self-starter, a quick learner, and driven by results
- You’re interested in working at the intersection of digital advertising and strategic communications.
- You want to be involved in progressive politics and grassroots campaigns
- Current bachelor’s degree candidate or recent graduate
- Interest in and basic knowledge of digital advertising and marketing best practices
- Familiarity with current web/digital trends and understanding of basic HTML and CSS code
- Command of strategic, written communications
It’d be a plus if:
- You’re comfortable working in Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Ads, Google AdWords, and Google Analytics, or you’re willing to learn how to use those interfaces quickly
To apply please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Paradigm Strategy Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment, and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.