New Paradigm Strategy Group, a D.C.-based communications and public affairs consulting firm, is seeking a full-time Digital & Creative Assistant with strong video editing skills to assist in the creation and management of digital content.
A firm rooted in politics, public affairs, and campaigns, New Paradigm executes rapid-response style communications in a fast paced and collaborative environment. Candidates must have the ability to work independently, meet tight deadlines, interface with clients, and balance multiple projects at once.
As a Digital & Creative Assistant, you will:
- Produce and edit creative content — including videos and static image/GIF ads – using the Adobe Creative Suite
- Assist in the research and building of digital ad campaigns on Facebook, Google Search, Twitter, and programmatic networks
- Compile and analyze data to identify trends and insights for ongoing campaigns
- Brainstorm strategies to enhance ad performance, targeting, and engagement
- Assist with general office/operational tasks on an as needed basis
What we’re looking for:
- Someone with a bachelor’s degree and some creative or digital work experience
- Someone who has expertise in video editing, specifically within Adobe Premiere
- Someone who is passionate about current events and major social-political issues
- Someone who is interested in learning more about digital advertising
It’d be a plus if:
- You have a good command of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, or AfterEffects
- You’re comfortable working in Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Ads, Google AdWords, and Google Analytics
You might be a good fit if:
- You’re a self-starter and a quick learner with a keen attention to detail
- You thrive working under tight deadlines
- You’re interested in working at the intersection of digital advertising and creative production
To apply, please send your resume and a link to your portfolio — or a few samples of your video work — to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Digital & Creative Assistant.”
New Paradigm Strategy Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment, and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.